Web/Graphic Designer Description
Dreams International is looking for an intern interested in learning to design content for the Internet. The intern will conceptualize, design, and create mock-ups for specific client requests from small enhancements to entirely new website designs.
· Review and evaluate existing website designs and look for ways to improve them
· Take project requirements and create new website design templates and website elements utilizing Photoshop
· Code basic HTML by hand and/or with the use of Adobe Dreamweaver
· Limited copywriting and editing of website content for SEO optimization
· Learn website hosting concepts and multi-server development environments
· Create new and edit existing CSS files to achieve web page design goals
· Design web advertisements, banner ads, and corporate identities to match look and feel of brands
· Learn project and task management processes
· Design, Digital Design, Computer Science, Engineer or related major
· Comfortable with basic HTML, CSS, and CMS like WordPress, Woo-Commerce etc.
· Photoshop ( Cherry on the top )
· Strong passion for digital art and graphic design
· Desire to learn about e-commerce industry and internet marketing
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
· Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
Duration : 6 Months
What we Offer for You:
Stipend would be paid to candidate. An internship in the digital design field is a great way to get a jumpstart on your career and gain tangible working knowledge. Your experience at Dreams International will enhance your resume as well as provide a platform for launching a successful career in computer design.
Interested Candidates should send their resume at [email protected]